IMPORTANT: You are reminded to be familiar with your Oral Days and Groups here.
1) Make a copy of the task sheet in your own Drive.
2) Share the document's editing (not just viewing) rights with firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Complete the task analysis and plan using the tables provided. You may choose to do this in point form.
4) Clear your plan with Mr. Pan before you start writing your essay.
5) After Mr. Pan have given you the clearance, write your essay.
6) This task is to be completed by 23:59 on Friday, Sep 4, 2015.
IMPORTANT: GCE O-Level CHEMISTRY SPA Skill 1 & 2
When? Term 4 Week 1 (During Double Period)
Ammonia Checkpoint Practice 2
Titration Practical this Friday
Complete Pages 9-12 of Light Notes
Bring Handout next lesson
Bring Geography Textbook every lesson.
Remedial for the following students tomorrow:
Complete A15A: Q3, 4, 6, 7 and A15B: Q1, 3 by Friday.