1. Secondary Three Chinese Language Alternative Assessment II
- Submission of First Draft of Script is due on 9 June 2015.
- Submission of Final Script is on 29 June 2015.
2. 记叙文 - 情境作文 (三)
1. Secondary Three Additional Mathematics Alternative Assessment II - Properties of Circles
- Deadline for this AA is on 3 July 2015, 2359 hours.
- You are required to follow the file naming convention: 2015 Sec 3 AM AA2 S302 [reg. no] [name]
2. Chapter A09: Modulus Functions
- Complete Assignment A09: Q7C, Q7E, Q7F, Q8A, Q11, Q12
Topics Tested in Level Test 2 AM and EM Papers
AM Level Test 2 (1 hour, 40 marks)
1. Indices, Surds & logarithm
2. Modulus & graphs
3. Coordinate Geometry
4. Equation of circles
5. Trigonometry (graphs & equations) - until page 12 of notes
EM Level Test 2 (1 hour, 40 marks)
1. Circle Properties
2. Coordinate Geometry
4. Congruence & similarity
5. Algebraic expressions & manipulation
Topics Tested in End-of-Year AM and EM Papers
AM EOY Exam (2.5 hours, 100 marks)
1. Quadratic equations & Inequalities
2. Polynomial & Partial Fractions
3. Indices, Surds and Logarithms
4. Modulus & graphs
5. Coordinate Geometry
8. Linear Law
9. Binomial Theorem
EM EOY Exam
- Paper 1 (2 hours, 80 marks)
- Paper 2 (2.5 hours, 100 marks)
1. Numbers & their operations.
2. Ratio & proportion
3. Rate & speed
4. Algebraic expressions & formulae
5. Functions & graphs
6. Equations & inequalities
7. Set language & notation
10. Angles, triangles & polygons
13. Congruence & Similarity
14. Properties of circles
15. Pythagoras theorem
17. Coordinate geometry
19. Circular Measure
Other Information on Mathematics
You are reminded that you'll be participating in the Australian Mathematics Competition in July/ August 2015.
Australian Mathematics Competition is an annual event for students from Primary, Secondary and Pre-University levels and serves to introduce students to various Mathematical Olympiad type questions to help foster critical thinking and creative problem solving skills within a competition format.
Complete Worksheet 8: Temperature
*If you have not submitted Worksheet 7: Pressure and your Practical Book, please submit it as soon as possible.
Complete the 'June Holidays Practice' Handout.
You are required to complete Question 1 and Question 2 or 3. If you have more time, you are welcomed to complete the whole handout.
Complete Tectonic Hazards Mindmap.
Ms Huang has shared with you her link to the Popplet on 28 May 2015.